Sunday, 1 January 2012

My New Year

This new year, I've decided to make a couple of resolutions; a couple being to lose weight, I'm not huge, but I'm not exactly thin either. Mkay, next being to stop drinking so damn much. I've lost weight before; not hard XD. Drinking isn't much of a problem, so now we got that out of the way let's continue. I'm a huge film buff, can't get enough of them; in-fact, as we speak, I'm watching 'Dumb & Dumber'. A couple of my favorites: ______________________________________________________________________________________________________ 5.) The Shawshank Redemption 4.) Pulp Fiction 3.) Saving Private Ryan 2.) All movies in the SAW series 1.) Dog Soldiers More next time, Love, Joey :)

5 comments:

  1. Definitely a great line up of movies. For the weight loss goals, let me suggest that you don't take days off. Once that seal is broken and you take a day off for whatever reason, it gets increasingly easier to find reasons not to exercise. Also, if you stop eating after 6 PM that should help a lot too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To stop drinking so damn much is my exact resolution. Shawshank Redemption awesome, Pulp Fiction effin brilliant, Saving Private Ryan great movie. Haven't seen Dog Soldiers but I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My resolution is to grow this goatee of mine....its starting to itch though lol

    ReplyDelete