Sunday, 25 December 2011

WOW


Oops, that user doesn't have their notes feature turned on!


But it didn't look good on me. I tried to play it off like it was whatever, but it didn't work. I'm sitting in shock like what? Also this is my diary and if you don't like what you read, then I suggest you move on to another diary. With everything put together, I'd say your diary receives a solid eight. There seems to be this continuous unrest in me that prevents me to be content with myself.


I tell you, if this were anyone but the DNC, I'd be crying spam abuse.


I'm not happy with my life right now. I'm sitting here, wearing only a t-shirt with a GFC logo on it.


He seems happy with that part of his life for the first time in awhile and I'm so glad. Granted, he did say that he didn't want to do too much on my first visit, that he wanted to work gradually so that he didn't put me in more pain. It took me almost an hour though to do so I am afraid that my Math class will never see the liberty spikes Why you ask? Or maybe you do *lifts eyebrow* I finally learned how to do that!


As of January of this year I have finally accepted the fact I will likely never be able to develop LRP into the operating system it could have been.

2 comments: