Sunday, 25 December 2011


Plus, I adore threesomes and I totally see Abbey as being in on it from time to time.


Is it that Jess and I were based on being in constant close proximity, while S. I remember now why he and I were roommates for so long: two peas in a pod.


We were suppose to leave today, but my dad didn't come home yesterday.


Yesterday I made Mare get new shoes. If I had one wish this morning, it'd be that everyone would go and post one thing to get it going, since I am way too tired right now to post any more than I already have, so I'm going to take a nap. Unfortunately, since I am a non-paid volunteer, the only way to rectify this situation is through male posturing and possibly violence. I was just browsing through and got caught up with things and I was enjoying myself. He had been through hell and back. I asked if she had ANY idea WHO this kid was???! High school classes, responsibilities, sports, singing, and the transition was difficult enough in itself, so with this extra burden I began struggles with depression.


Unfortunately, this caused more inadvertent competition: Moocher and Ayukawa, both disposed toward being the center of attention, would compete against Foo-Foo, and each other, for the audeinces' attention. Foo-Foo's drumming, being the main point for the last album, had tightened considerably.


Between Escobar, Moocher, and Ayukawa, Escobar was the most cool headed, and Foo-Foo felt he'd be the one most willing to compromise.

1 comment: