Sunday, 25 December 2011


But at least there are some specials on 2004 model cars right now, as the 05's come rolling in. The House of Gentry will fall. Once I got there, the realization of life in an apartment sucked and I couldn't wait to rent a house. Dont you just hate when your nuts itch so much while standing in public you are willing to find the first crotch high kid with a crew cut and rub those bristly hairs over your mini planet populaters just so no one thinks youre scratching your balls? I put about 750 miles on the car in the first 24 hours I owned it, just going home.


Basically, the game consists of writing entries as if I were him and going on AIM and playing out 'real' life with other players who protray other characters. He told me about how Rjyan, aka Cex, was in town visiting and shooting a video with the other guy wed talked to on ILM, Girolamo. I was LJ-surfing the other day and came across some guy talking about how one of her concerts was, like, a life-changing experience.


At the time, sales were down and Chander was spending money like a drunken sailor on new equipment and other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment